Chili's / Misleading their customers

1 Stratford Road, WinstonSalem, NC, United States Review updated:

As admirable as it may be that Chili's has their "causes", it is despicable that they drive their agenda through deceit. I was just "blocked" from Chili's FaceBook page, my commment removed which you can see here:

"Chili's is becoming another Fox News outlet. I'm still incensed by their new policy of "no e-cigs permitted". It's fine that they have banned them. I get that...their choice, but...what is wrong is that they are telling their customers that the FDA has banned all e-cigs. This is an insult to customers who happen to be up on the news and know for a fact that they have not been banned by the FDA. When I asked Chil's corporate for a copy of the FDA ban they essentially told me that as far as they were concerned the issue was closed, no need for further communication. I love how Chil's has their head in the sand on so many issues and willingly misleads their customer base."

In
Apr 7, 2014

Comments

• Mk
      8th of Apr, 2014

Who cares why they say no E-CIGS... Posting things about how upset you are by them misleading you just adds to the drama.