Chili's Grill & Barservice at chili's bowling green ky

This is the second time we have been since they opened. It was a rare date night for me and my husband. To say the least it was the worst service ever. We went on Thursday January 26th we arrived at 615 pm, there was no wait and we were immediately seated at a table. We were told our waitress would be Jasmine, well at 1835 we still hadn't been greeted, hadn't had our drink order taken or anything, but everyone around us had. We requested a manager who apologized and said she would be taking care of us, that they probably didn't know which waitress we belonged to. Pretty bad excuse. The manager brought our drinks to us and a free appetizer as well. She then took our food order, which had a salad, entrée and a dessert. At 715 pm we still hadn't received our salad or entrée and hadn't seen the manager or anyone else for that matter since the order was taken, so our drinks were empty as well. At 719 pm, we finally got our salads and food at the same time(a cheeseburger). At 740 our waitress Jasmine finally comes to our table and asks if we would like our check now(are you freaking kidding me) I told her we still hadn't received our desserts that came with our meal, I started to tell her what I wanted, but she ran off. At 750 pm still no dessert- and she said oh no one brought it to you yet, I said no but I wanted a cheesecake and my husband wanted the lava cake. 755 pm the cheesecake arrived, still no dessert for my husband, but the waitress said the meal was taken care of by the manager. So we got up and left. I will never ever ever try Chilis again. Not one apology just the free food.

Tr
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Feb 05, 2019

This place sucks!!! Managers smell like cigarettes and beer and serving our food that’s gross! Also the servers and managers sitting with guests instead of working. This is not a restaurant it’s a halfway house!

• Be
      Feb 05, 2019

You have a lot of nerve to complain when they gave you free food.