Chili's / dinner customer service or lack thereof...

1 Glendora, CA, United States

On Jan 20, 2016 at 6:15pm, My wife and I took our daughter and her boyfriend out to a movie and a dinner next door at the Glendora Chile's. Our waitress was lauren and food server was teddy. The restaurant was not crowded at all and we were set to celebrate my daughter's 26th birthday. The food came on time and my daughter asked lauren for some pico de gallo. Lauren never came back! I had ordered the unlimited enchiladas and Lauren never returned as i finished my plate. We did notice that lauren went to the table behind me at least 3 times and that group was seated after us. The hostess did her best to not look at anyone already seated as she walked thru the area. Finally, after about 35-40 minutes, we waived down teddy. i asked for the next order of enchiladas & the pico de gallo for my daughter. He asked had lauren put in the order for them & I told him she had not come back since we had been served. we waited another 10-15 minutes, paid our bill on the remote table top machine and were getting ready to leave when she brought the enchiladas boxed. For the first time in my life, i did not leave a tip. Google Chiles Complaints. Called the manager and corporate! "Oh, we're sorry..the day manager said, 'we'll send you some coupons"..." How about a refund or come back & have a better dinner on on us. Worst service ever! A real lack of concern by management or corporate. yet when you google Chile's complaints...seems we werent the only ones that got horrible service!

Bi