Chilis / the worst hostess and waitress ever

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Ok so yesterday my boyfriend and I went to this Chilis place near I70 in aurora for dinner. It was the worst dinner experience ever. First we told the hostess that we wanted a booth and she kept insisting to put us at a table because it would ruin her order or something! After 5 min of her arguing with us and me STARVING i told her that at this point all we want is to just sit down no matter where. Then she said it was up to us!!! If it s up to me to begin with why are you standing there arguing with me for 5 minutes!!!
Anyway, she finally sat us at a booth and the waitress came...we got our drinks and placed the order...
An hour later we stil didn't have our food!!! Turned out the waitress FORGOT to place the order in the kitchen for half an hour!!! She was super slow and did not come to check on us or offer us coffee or water refills the whole time!!! It was soooo terrible that this was our last visit ever to Chilis!!! Worst customer service i ve ever experienced!!!

Comments

• Go
      21st of Aug, 2011

It is possible that the hostess needed to place customers at a table on a roster, so that servers would not be overloaded with tables.

• Ry
      21st of Aug, 2011

I definitely know for a fact that the hostess does need to place people in certain places to keep from over-seating servers. It is for this very reason that Chili's employs a hostess in the first place, to keep people from seating themselves wherever they choose and causing a major disruption in table distribution per server which in return causes for the service to greatly suffer in return. The fact that your food came out after such a long time and that your server "forgot" to put your order in probably had something to do with the complaining that took place on your behalf upon your arrival. Always remember not to piss off your server, as it can tend to have a negative effect on your experience.

• Th
      14th of Sep, 2011

If you were starving I don't think Chilis was the best choice, it sounds like you should have had an IV.

• Lu
      29th of Jan, 2012

just stop eating to much at fast food restaurants. Eating fast food is bad too

• Re
      4th of Nov, 2015

This place is always cold inside specially near bar side.Complained so many times all these years to general managers but no result.Cold even in winter time.Always staff noise coming from kitchen side.Food gets COLD quickly if having dinner in bar lounge area