Chilis - Chandler, AZ / dirty tables, terrible service!

My wife and i ate at the chilis restaurant in chandler az on 2/14. Time of arrival was around 5:30 pm. Place was about 75% empty. It took about 10 minutes for our waiter to take our order. My wife emphasized the fries must be crispy and don't worry if they come out burnt. I emphasized medium-well for my steak. It took about 20 minutes for our meal to arrive. The fries were soft and undercooked and my steak was somewhere between medium and medium rare. Non of the food was hot. We asked for our waiter several times while flagging down other waiters to get refills on our water and soda.our waiter finally shows up after most of what we could eat was eaten. He doesn't ask to refill our drinks and leaves to get the bill. While waiting for the bill i find out a sr. Discount is available and ask the hostess to let our waiter know we would like this discount. The bill arrives with no discount. Again we flag a waiter down to correct the bill. Our waiter returns and states someone else is doing the bill. Another waiter arrives again with no correction and states the restaurant will not rerun the bill and we should have asked for the sr. Discount when we arrived . We then stated we would balance this problem by leaving no tip. Within 2 minutes the new bill arrived with the discount. Still left no tip. Chilis must train their employees a lot more to compete.

Another issue was hygiene. When we arrived the hostess pedestal had a used tissue and a dirty table rag directly on top in plain view. The rag was used over and over again on several tables. Great way to transfer all soughts of bacteria particularly to and from children. It will take a long time before we ever consider going to another chilis.

Comments

• Do
      25th of Aug, 2009

Well maybe you old ### you shouldnt go to a resteraunt and act like you own the place. You old man Cant wait until you die and go to hell. FOR making your servers life hell. SO have fun burning and being tacky white or whatever kind of trash you are. WHO doesnt leave a tip Its a way people make there money they only get paid 4 dollers an hour. But your so high and mighty. I would love to go to your work (although you probably just live of the state) and just make your life ### for the day. Like i said BURN IN HELL!!!