Chick-Fil-A / did not take my quarters!

I go to Chick-fli-a at least twice a week. Went last night and had a roll of quarters and they would not take my money.. This is a first and will be the last.. No more Chick-fli-a for me in Milledgeville, Georgia.

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of May, 2008

i go to chick-fli-a every day and always get the best service but i went to a the chick-fli-a in san antonio tx at city base landing and i had the most wonderful service ever!!!the staff was great Jeffrey was my cashier and katerina was assisting him with my drinks wonderful people keep up the good work.

• Mi
      17th of Nov, 2008

well who goes around paying with rolls of quarters?

• Bu
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I work at the Chickfila 1482 Miamisburg location in Dayton. I come to work every day on time, do my job to the fullest, treat the customers very well and my hours have been severly reduced. I applied for a full time job and my hours have been cut in half. I don't know why I'm being treated this way. I've done nothing wrong. To make it worse even though I'm currently working part time now I have been getting sent home early. From my best observations, this Chickfila doesn't represent the values of Truett Cathy. It seems like there is no appreciation for the amount of work the employees put into the place.

16th of Sep, 2009

The chic Fila in the temple mall is horrible!!!great service but it's ridiculous of the wait, I work in the temple mall and numerous of times I've seen a blonde hair girl wearing black not wash her hands at all in the bathroom that is shameful, and to notice that and see her handle the food is absurd her presentation is very poor form and should be corrected immediately...

• Bi
      23rd of Dec, 2010

i went to the chick fil a of hurst the other day and i had such bad service from the worker jordan!!!

• Fd
      26th of Apr, 2011

I work at a chickfila in Alabama and have the most respectful boss I think someone could have! And the managers are awesome! We make mistakes sometimes. but who doesnt? however, when we make mistakes we very politely fix them. and also, you dont know what kind of day the person helping you has had. have you never had a bad day and had to work anyway? just saying.

• Da
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Chick-Fil-A - Unclean food
    Poland
    Maine

I ordered the 8 piece nuggets on Thursday, November 1st and I found a piece of hair in it. I would like to request a refund or coupon. Thank you!