Chevrolet / 2012 Silverado - LS 1500 / tow capacity

1 3000 Woodchester DriveMississauga, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 1-866-7610275

Last year in August 24 I bought my 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8l-V8 - Crew Cab and I had be informed by the dealer that Truck was able to tow 6700 LBS as per specification on the brochure and as per the sales man information. One week later the dealer placed a call for me pick up the vehicle. I put on the trade my Chevrolet Traverse 2010 that was able to tow 5000 Lbs. My decision to up grade my tow capacity was motivated due my new 27 Foot Travel Trailer weighing 6000LBS.
The dealer choose the model and size of the truck and added Heavy Duty Trailing package and Z82 suspension in order to prepare the truck accordingly. The truck that I have paid should come with AXLE REAR 3.73 RATIO but the dealer delivered another Ratio, that is AXLE REAR RATIO 3.23 with maximum 4700 Lbs.
I contacted GM Customer Service and GM Customer Satisfaction departments and they contacted the dealer on my behalf but the dealer told them that I never told them my tow capacity needs and refuse to correct the mistake. I am very disappointed.

De