Having problems with Chevrolet?

800 060 606 (European Countries)
8800 200 0076 (Russia)
1734 (Thailand)
1800 1058 (Vietnam)
1800 466 0811 (Mexico)
+1 800 222 1020 (United States)
+43 800 068 890 (Austria)
+32 800 5802 (Belgium)
+352 80 040 032 (Luxembourg)
+31 207 219 034 (Netherlands)
+41 844 850 850 (Switzerland)
+65 65 113 022 (Singapore)
+27 414 032 555 (South Africa)
+82 803 000 5000 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 2438 (Argentina)
+57 424 9393 (Colombia)
+58 800 243 8900 (Venezuela)
P.O. Box 33136

UAE
P.O. Box 9233, Dubai, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

terrible experience

My husband took our truck in to be repaired because the brakes failed and it caused a minor accident. First...

recall of steering column lock

I took my 2000 corvette in to have a recall repaired for a steering column lock notice that was displayed on...

waranty repair

I had taken my 2005 Chevrolet Malibu for service, under warranty, to the above company business name. The car was running the battery down. It was taken into them 2 maybe 3 times for that problem. I got some lame excuse that the cars are designed to be driven and since I was not driving it 50 miles a week the battery would run low. I was liad up with a disabiity so I could not driver it that often. Well 5-6 months after my warranty expired the battery ran completely down, which it has done several time before. Well I take it to my mechanic and he finds 2 problems and fixes them both. BOth of these problems were picked up with a computer diagnostic, but the dealer could not find a problem?? I contacted Chevrolet and advised them of the above information, and they asked what I felt was a fair handling of this problem. I wanted my mechanic's repiar bill reimbursed since the dealer could not fix the problem. They denied me the claim so I ate the cost.

service dept

service dept are very rude. Will hang up on you and will basicly give you the run around about warrenty work. They will spend more time trying to prove your wrong than fixing the problem.I will never but a GM product agian.

• Em
    emil e fischer Jul 31, 2012

took truck to classic compressor knocking ac temp at duct on dash in 70 deg. told service writer about problem compressor under warrenty .mechanic replaced shradder valve said compressor had a knock in it male service writer held hand over dash duct when repair was completed said oh it will get colder after you drive it some . didn authorize any shrader valve to be replaced was there for compresssor they charged me 115.00 repairs and said if it didnt improve bring it back . service writters un professional and should get with customer on repairs before doing it classic chevrolet bent texas service writtermisty mathews

damage my car in service center

Dear Sir,
At 30/06/2008 I purchase Chevrolet (Lomena) 2008 model V.I.N 6GIEK52B78L94138 from Al Jomaih Automotive Co. in Saudi Arabia / Riyadh.
At 16/11/2008 I tack it to Al Jomaih Vehicle Service Center in Riyadh city to do 10000 KM service without any damages and at 02/12/2008 Al Jomaih Vehicle Service Center call my to receive my car I find it with damages from the front side(engine shelter, left front light, (bomber(front shelter) they say (no problem we will repair damages) the problem now as you know they are responsible on that and the recalling value for body adjustment car is less than the non body adjustment car and I don’t accept body adjustment for my car.
After that I met Mr. Ibraheem Al Soubeehee to discuss the problem he refuse and ho ask to leave his office.

Please you kind advice fairly to solve problem ASAP.

Thank,
Osama Essa.
Cellular No: +966 [protected]

chevrolet programs & events department

i got this email few day ago and i wonder, is this a real programs & events? please checked it for me...

bad service

I was very interested in a Corvette I saw on the website. I sent an email as indicated, asking for more...

scam email

Scam email.

Chevrolet motors worldwide ltd.
Chevrolet programs & events department
Chevrolet motors
P.o. box 850
Manchester
Mr2 8gd

Winning notification
We are officially announcing to you the result of chevrolet motors email
Lottery promotion held on the 19th september 2008 as part of our programs
To launch our
New office that was commissioned on 30th of august 2008 in manchester
United kingdom. your email was attached to ticket number
Chevrolet-uk-cp8xc098372n with
Draw number z93bl which consequently won you in the 2nd category prize,
Your email address was extracted from our electronic email extraction
System which
Randomly selected eleven (11) lucky winners of which your email address
Was among one of the lucky winner. you are therefore been approved for a
Payout of a
Total sum 450, 000 gbp and a brand new chevrolet captiva car (four hundred
& fifty thousand pounds & a chevrolet captiva car).
Here is a picture of your winning car.

Http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/front_website/gallery.php?id=218818

Congratulations!!!

We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential as
Our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and
Unwarranted
Abuse of this program by some individuals. the selection process was
Carried our through our computerized email selection system (ess) which
Selects email
From a database of over 600, 000 email address was drawn from all over the
Continents of the world. this promotions being the first of its kind will
Now take
Place annually and we hope you will also take part in our next year one
Million pounds sterling international lottery game. to file your claim,
You are to
Contact our customer service unit authorized to conduct the necessary
Verification to enable you receive your cash prize and your chevrolet
Captiva car, (you
Will receive more email upon acknowledgement of this email).

Customer service unit
Contracted agency: thomas kwa & mr michael kan associates
Contact persons
Mr. thomas kwa
+[protected]

Mr michael kan
+[protected]
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
20 queens land road, london
Sw2 3jb england. u. k

You can call any of the claims agents assigned for your claims, or send an
Email to them, you are to provide to your agents the below under listed
Information as soon as possible:

1. name in full:
2. address (in full):
3. nationality:
4. age:
5. sex-
6. occupation (position held):
7. home phone & mobile number:
8. where would you prefer your car to be shipped? home or office address?

N. b: anybody under the age of 18 is not eligible to participate in this
Program.

Yours in service,
Mrs sarah chow

• Mi
    mike Sep 29, 2008

just received similar e mail in mass usa. reported the issue to chevy usa who do not seem to care.

• Ar
    Arminda Feb 08, 2011

So many scams when do you know if you have really won anything. I just received an email today almost of the same nature. Just a few worda changed.
    Sincerely,
    Dorothy F. Campbell

• Ar
    Arminda Feb 08, 2011

CHEVROLET BINGO PROMOTIONS DEAR LUCKY

From: "CHEVROLET BINGO PROMOTIONS" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsFILE NO: 70

Note that you have been awarded the sum of $1, 000, 000.00 USD (One Million United State Dollars) and a brand new Chevrolet CAPTIVA in our 2011 Chevrolet BINGO Promotions.
    This was held on the 1st Feb 2011 by selecting through email ballot Microsoft.

Contact your claims agent with the below information:-

(Dr.) M. Car'r Barry

7. Occupation: -
    8. Won Before: -
    9. Amount Won: -
    10. Scan Copy of your International Passport: -

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email: [email protected]

Yours Faithfully Mr. Thomas Dickson
    Director General
    Chevrolet Bingo Promotions.
    ReplyReply AllMove...ALLGREENBILLSBob pilot146Chekinitout44Danilo ItalyDAVID NORTHERNERIRISjohn316qiock_silverTraveler1305abGo to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Select Message EncodingASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)| Full Headers Reply Reply All Forward Forward

Mail Search
    WelcomeInboxNewFoldersMail Options
    Thgis is another SCAM???????????

• Ki
    kimpus Jan 27, 2012

kim, on January 27, 2012 at 1:25 pm said: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

i received an email this morning that state the following:
    [email protected]({Spam}) You’ve won 1, 000, 000 GBP from Chevrolet. To claim prize email to [email protected]
    + 447024021033.
    Did i win or the word spam means its a fake .Its seems weird to me that i live in a little island of Antigua and for a email text message to come on my cell phone .Please reply Thank you.

• Pa
    Paul seute Mar 12, 2012

[email protected]({Spam?} ) You've won 1, 000, 000 GBP from Chevrolet. To claim prize, email to: [email protected] +447024021033

I got this today 12th of march 2012.
    Guess its a spam.

Sam89 Oct 30, 2012

I got this text on my phone. You have mail from [email protected] Msg : You've won 1, 000, 000 GBP from chevrolet. To claim prize, reply to : [email protected] ###########
    it looks like spams right?

bait and switch

I inquired online thru the recent "Employee pricing" that Chevy is advertising. I was directed to the local...

scam lottery

CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD. CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department CHEVROLET Motors P.O. Box...

horrible sales service

My husband and I purchased a 2008 Chevy Silverado at Curry on Wednesday, January 2nd. Your salesperson, Andre...

refused to issue a refund

Left a $500.00 dollar deposit for a new car purchase of a 2008 Chevy Cobalt in Imperial Blue Metallic at 86th Street Chevrolet Brooklyn, NY 11228. Dealer was not able to locate car in the colour that I requested and tried to sell me a different colour car. After 2 weeks and I asked for a refund. Dealer refuses to refund my $500 deposit. I reported this to the BBB and to Chevrolet Main office but still have not received my $500 deposit. However I was able to purchase the same car in 3 days from another Chevy dealer.

abnormal delay in rendering service

Dear sir,
I own a spark car bought in the month of september07 which got drowned in flood on 11/02/08
and was towed back to your gm service center(kun automobiles, hyderabad).
Subsequently I got calls from the service center to register the claim with the insurance company which i did and i visited personally on 19th feb 08 they told me that it will take 15 days time that means the car should have been ready by 4th of march08 in between there was no update from your service center about my car.

They called me on march26th saying the car is ready and the bill has been sent to the the insurance for approval. The balance after the insurance company payment has to be borne by me which is fair enough.

Earlier i had bad experience with Daewoo Matiz car keeping that in mind i always bought a car manufactured by maruthi.
I was reluctant to buy Spark car but after seeing the service guarantee claim in your advertisements made by your managing director i reluctantly bought the car now the time taken to solve my problem and lack of update makes me come to conclusion that my decision of buying the car was wrong.

Iam taking the car delivery today but i expect a reply from general motors on the bad service rendered by you and i expect the amount paid by me refunded for the delay in rendering service.

Once again i would like to say iam utterly dissapointed by the service levels of general motors.
This is the second instance earlier also i had to call your helpline no to get a proper response from kun automobiles for a simple problem.

Hope you would get a positive reply otherwise i would be forced to take issue further.

• Jk
    J.K.Thakur Sep 26, 2008

sir
    I want to purchage spark car from kanpur (U.P)deler, I give Rs 11000:00 advance, in the booking time he say he delever the car in navratri, but to day he say i dont no car staytus so i am very hopless, what can i do pleas suggest me.

sandeep sapru Oct 03, 2008

Sir i have booked a spark of kashmira colour in the name of Sanjay Kak ( My Cousin ) from KC motors jammu and paid the advance to the dealer 10-15 days back, but the dealer is now asking to take some other colour as the kashmira colour is out of production, is it true, please suggest

• Sh
    Sharad Kumar Feb 02, 2009

Dear Sir,

Please refer to the change of dealership in Lucknow. We are facing problem in getting my car serviced due to following :-

1. I bought the car in Sept 2007.
    2 .Your service center with the new dealer (Megha Auto Dealer(I) Pvt Ltd) was not ready in Sept 2008.
    3. The Service center is still operating from make shift place quite out side city center.
    4. New service center at Ring Road will take some time to come up.
    5. Your dealer contacted at 98390 99202 is showing reluctance to do my free service due at 10000 Km.
    6. I will have to incur additional cost in going to your dealer's make shift service center which is 16 Km away from your previous dealer service center.
    7. There is no email address of new dealer mentioned on the GM India website.

My car has done 9500 Km and I want 10 000 Km due free car service to be completed asap.

I request you to instruct your dealer to do my car service on priority without any additional cost.

Please reply and confirm in this regard. You may also like to instruct your new dealer in this regard.

Kindly also inform me when your dealer's regular Service Center would be ready at Ring Road, Lucknow

Sharad Kumar
    Lucknow-226022

chevrolet wont honor warranty

In December of 2006 I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Corvette as well as purchasing the extended warranty. A few months ago the coupe top started to make a real bad creeping noise. I contacted the dealer from which I purchased the car and was told the repair should take a few days. 45 days later the car was still not fixed.In fact it was worse. Thanks to the incompetence of the dealership (Hood of Covington)my car now had scratches on it, as well as a chip in the hood. Hood did take responsibility for the scratches and made an attempt to fix the chip in the hood. The new top was on National back order.They agreed to fix the scratches when the new top came in. During the 45 days my car was in the shop I spoke to Chevrolet customer service several times and they were well aware of the problems I was having. A few weeks later I called Hood to see of the new top was in and they told me they cancelled the order. I then spoke to the owner, Cindy Hood, and she told me they were no longer going to do any work on the car and that I needed to take it some place else. I told Chevrolet's customer service and they made arrangemnets for me to take the car to another dealer. The other dealer did not want to do anything to the car because Hood had already started working on the car. I contacted Chevrolet again and they informed me they were not going to do anything else to help me and that they were closing my file. Chevrolet does not care that the car is still under warranty, and will not honor the fact that it is. Now I have no choice but to pay for the repair out of pocket and take Chevrolet to court as well as Hood for the scratches in my car that they now are not going to fix.

• Ke
    Keith Messer Oct 23, 2009

I purchased 2007 Corvette from Kevin Whitaker Chevrolet in Greenville, SC and had a problem with the chrome wheels discoloring and Kevin Whitaker would not do anything about it and neither would GM

• Ke
    Keith Messer Oct 23, 2009

I purchased a 2007 Corvette from Kevin Whitaker Chevrolet in Greenville, SC and had a problem with the wheels discoloring and Kevin Whitaker would not do anything about it and neither would GM. One dealership did tell me that it looked like wheel acid and said most dealerships used it. Unfortunately, I love the car and will buy another one as I've owned several but am very dissapointed in the dealership and GM

very poor customer service!

I have bought 6 cars from 3way chevrolet in bakersfield, california in thee past 7 years and all have been brand new! There was factory defects in 4 out of 6, should of learned my lesson this I know! The first time I purchased a 2002 chevy avelanch the gas tank had to be removed when we picked up the truck we had noticed a large dent in the hood and it looked like it had been covered with paint, when we complained to the manager he accused us of touching up the paint we could not believe we were treated so badly!anyhow the customer service is also I have to say the worst in customer service I finally got smart and am buying from GMC DEALER!

I paid $40,000 for a vehicle that I am scared to drive!

I bought my 2002 Chevy Tahoe brand new in may of 2002. My transmission has gone out FOUR times since then, and i only have 87,000 miles on it right now. The transmission went out at 10,000 miles, 33,000 miles, 66,000 miles, and 85,000 miles. I have 3 children, and 3 out of the 4 times, my younger sons have been with me. The last time it quit, we were just about hit by another car. The 2nd time the tranny went out, GM gave me an extended warranty for it thru 100,000 miles. This last time it went out, at 85,000 miles, I asked for SOME SORT of compensation for my trouble, and it was refused by the GM representative at Clements Chevrolet in Rochester, MN. I am 36 years old, and a widow, with 3 children. I am not in a position to buy a new vehicle unless I am given one heck of a deal on a new tahoe, which I believe I deserve. My tahoe has been nothing but trouble and I don't even trust it to take it anywhere, let alone a vacation. I paid $40,000 for a vehicle that I am scared to drive! I'm very tempted to go test drive a Ford Expedition.

no financing company for our cobalt

My wife and I recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia. We left...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices