Chegg.com / Customer Service
I too ordered from Chegg in Fall of 2017 and again in Spring 2017. In the fall I only received 1 book out of 4 ordered and it took them weeks to answer my emails and refund my money. Forget calling the customer service number, no one answers...ever! You get an automated voice telling you to call back later.
I thought I would give them a second chance so again in the Spring 2017 (first week in February 2017) I ordered three books. I paid for priority shipping, one book arrived 5 days later (priority is 2-3 days) and it was the WRONG BOOK, the second is still in transit and it is now day 7 and the third is lost so far.
I have sent 4 emails and NO ONE WILL ANSWER OR ADDRESS MY ISSUES. Do not order from CHEGG.COM, thier customer service is non-existant and you will not get your books that you need for your classes.
More Chegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chegg.com - False Advertising, Poor Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Chegg.com 
- Chegg Education - Credit card Fruad
- Chegg.com - Service is terrible 
- Chegg - pandora advertisement
- Chegg - false charges
- Chegg - sold non working code to college student and refuses to refund money
- Chegg - the registration process
- Chegg - online tutor job on chegg