Millennium Sales Logo

Millennium Sales

Having problems with Millennium Sales?

403 Bloomfield Dr Ste 2
West Berlin, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Millennium Sales.

Complaints & Reviews

Millennium Sales — fake agent stole my money

On March 7, 2016 I placed an order for Cruise Travel books. I have not received those books yet, when I call...

Millennium SalesI never received the 2 books I ordered

I had just had my baby and was on maternity leave when a young boy came to my home on October 13, 2015 with the story of helping children in a school. I thought I was being helpful by ordering an illustrated children's dictionary that ended up totaling $51.95 after process and handling. It's now March 2016 and I've NEVER received my order!

Millennium Sales — money taken and no merchandise (book) received!!!

I had a young lady come to my door by the name of Jessica Mcwain (RT50) on 9/26/15 (that morning). She wa...

Millennium Sales, Inc.extreme fraud

Very disappointed and disgusted about this experience. Do not listen to any Representative from this Company. Do not volunteer any information, nor contribute money at all. This is a fraudulent, non-existent Company. Registered a valid complaint with the BBB and will not pay the phony invoice received via mail. Do not get scammed, nor lose hard-earned, cash, nor credit with this illegitimate Company. Learn from someone, who knows better, but got the sob story/lie about being a college student, who's mother had died recently, etc. etc. All lies...I will scream or call the Police immediately, if I am ever approached again with this nonsense. Don't even think about it Millennium Sales, Inc.

millennium sales incthey haven't provided any services, but I lost time and money

Not recommended company Millennium Sales Inc. I got all confirmation info and receipt, but these jerks didn’t provide promised stuff. I spoke with the rep and heard only some useless phrases and promises. The company is total scam, so please be careful and post comments about your experience with them. For me it was only waste of money and time.

millennium sales inc — fake agent stole my money

I spent time with my child and the guy from the company Millennium Sales Inc came to us and offered to buy...

Millennium Salescharged money for free delivery

Yesterday a woman came to my door. She said that she is working for Millennium Sales and she is selling books. My husband is keen of books so I have bought one for him. The next day I discovered that a sum of $50 was charged for delivery. What kind of delivery?? I don’t even know whom to call!!! Help!!

Millenium Sales Inc. — do not let any young kids fool you

There were two ladies knocked in our door. They introduced themselves as a student and trying to win 20, 000...

Millenium Salesscammers

Never buy bibles from Millenium Sales, I did it over 6 months ago and only now my bible has arrived. But to be fair quality of the book is incredibly low in comparison to bibles you can find in shops. These people who go from door to door selling this books for such a huge price will be punished by god!!!