Cheesecake Factory / wrong order
On Friday June 19, I decided that I would take out lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I skimmed through the menu and ordered linguini pasta with chicken. The lady who took my order asked me if I also wanted bread. I said No. She told me to sit down and wait 20 minutes. My order was $13.99 plus a $2.00 tip which I gave her. Kind of expensive for a lunch if you ask me. When I got home, I opened the plastic container and began eating. I took a few bites of the penne pasta and something else which didn't taste like chicken. I don't know but my tastebuds weren't liking the food. I took a few more bites and the meal tasted weird. I was really hungry and wasn't going to drive back to exchange my wrong food order. I grabbed the receipt from inside the bag and bingo! The order was wrong. My order was linguine pasta with chicken. The receipt said Linguini pasta shrimp sausage. First of all, this pasta wasn't linguini. It was Macaroni and Cheese dipped in tomato sauce. There was no shrimp, only sausage. In addition, my order also included a few pumpernickel bread, which I specifically said that I didn't want. I was annoyed! Immediately, I called the restaurant and asked to speak to the manager and addressed the issue. The manager was like oh do you want to come in and return it? And I said No. I already ate it. He started chuckling like this was all a joke. A good manager would have apologized first of all for the inconvenience and either given me a refund or given me a free meal. Always check your order before leaving an establishment. I usually do if I order from a fast good restaurant just didn't think that this sort of thing would occur at the Cheesecake Factory.
More Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service 
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake 
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food 
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food 
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague 
- The Cheesecake Factory - Chicken
- The Cheesecake Factory - straws
- The Cheesecake Factory - cheesecake factory - curbside to go service - lexington, ky
- The Cheesecake Factory - ripoff, unethical and unprofessional.
- The Cheesecake Factory - management