CheapoAir.com / refund

One day I checked the schedule of my ticket, I realized that one of the return flight was cancelled. I contacted cheapoair.com to ask what happen. They said that airline cancelled that flight. So they suggested me two options, making 2-stops, or refund. My ticket was 1-stop return flight. I thought I can't do 2-stops, so I requested refund. They confirmed refund on 02/29/12 01:10 PM.

Still today, I didn't get my money back. Also, I called them, and emailed them a bunch of time to ask about what's going on. I really need my money back ASAP because I make another reservation for air-ticket after I requested refund.
Cheapoair.com sent me email after I asked about what happen. They said wait for 48 hours and they forwarded my email to billing department. So billing department will contact me. However, I've never got any call or email from there. There was a phone number, so I called them also. After 15min, one of the representatives answered but he said "its travel service, hang on." 15min later, one lady answered and also said "travel service department, How may i help you." I said I asked to connect to billing department. Another 15 min later, one lady also said "travel service department, How may i help you." Are you kidding me? -_-
After 10 min, finally I could contact with billing department. However!!! The lady who works in billing department said "Hello~ Hello~ I can't here you" And then hang off.

When can I get my refund? Are they really working?

I think I will not book the ticket using Cheapoair.com ANYMORE!!!