[Resolved] CheapoAir.com / poor service & lying agents
I booked flights on CheapOair in May, the airling cancelled the flights June 29 but CheapOair never told me. Their web sight still shows me booked on those flights.
When I called Customer Service the agent said they just learned of the cancellation and sent me an email. This is a lie. It takes an hour on hold to reach a person and then they either lie or don't know what to do.
Don't even think of using CheapOair.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2009
Brandon, I have not heard from you regarding the $800.00 error. I would suggest taking me up on my offer of assistance. I research all complaints if I am notified with the booking confirmation.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket