[Resolved] CheapoAir.com / poor service & lying agents

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I booked flights on CheapOair in May, the airling cancelled the flights June 29 but CheapOair never told me. Their web sight still shows me booked on those flights.

When I called Customer Service the agent said they just learned of the cancellation and sent me an email. This is a lie. It takes an hour on hold to reach a person and then they either lie or don't know what to do.

Don't even think of using CheapOair.

• Resolution statement

• CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2009

Brandon, I have not heard from you regarding the $800.00 error. I would suggest taking me up on my offer of assistance. I research all complaints if I am notified with the booking confirmation.

Regards,
    randrews@cheapoair.com
    CheapOair.com
    Customer Support

Vi

Comments

• Br
      2nd of Dec, 2008

worst mistake ever made!!

and it was an 800$ mistake!

on hold for minimum of 1 hour and once you get someone there name is sharif, or dirka, or laktim, or haji.and dont know what the hell they are doing.i ask the most simple question and i get put on hold for 25 minutes.i started yelling at one guy telling him i wanted to talk to a manager and he was telling me to watch my language, the only thing is that i wasnt cussing.

• In
      6th of Apr, 2009

The names of these agents are not employees of CheapOair.com so really not sure who he spoke with. If the problem above resulted in 800.00 mistake, I am assuming it could not of been such a simple question. If CheapOair.com was responsible for the error we will gladly fix the problem

I do apologize for the delays in answering our phones, we have since increased our staff to provide more efficient service.

randrews@cheapoair.com