[Resolved] CheapoAir.com / poor service & lying agents

CA, United States Review updated:
I booked flights on CheapOair in May, the airling cancelled the flights June 29 but CheapOair never told me. Their web sight still shows me booked on those flights.

When I called Customer Service the agent said they just learned of the cancellation and sent me an email. This is a lie. It takes an hour on hold to reach a person and then they either lie or don't know what to do.

Don't even think of using CheapOair.

Resolution statement

CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2009
Brandon, I have not heard from you regarding the $800.00 error. I would suggest taking me up on my offer of assistance. I research all complaints if I am notified with the booking confirmation.

Regards,
randrews@cheapoair.com
CheapOair.com
Customer Support
Vi

Comments

Br
  2nd of Dec, 2008
worst mistake ever made!!

and it was an 800$ mistake!

on hold for minimum of 1 hour and once you get someone there name is sharif, or dirka, or laktim, or haji.and dont know what the hell they are doing.i ask the most simple question and i get put on hold for 25 minutes.i started yelling at one guy telling him i wanted to talk to a manager and he was telling me to watch my language, the only thing is that i wasnt cussing.
In
  6th of Apr, 2009
The names of these agents are not employees of CheapOair.com so really not sure who he spoke with. If the problem above resulted in 800.00 mistake, I am assuming it could not of been such a simple question. If CheapOair.com was responsible for the error we will gladly fix the problem

I do apologize for the delays in answering our phones, we have since increased our staff to provide more efficient service.

randrews@cheapoair.com