Cheapoairrefund

On 17 April 2018 I was on flight 2755 from Nassau to Toronto, should have connected Toronto to London Gatwick . My name is Jacquelyn Steed and I booked my travel arrangements vial Cheapoair - booking confirmation [protected] on Feb 12 2018.
The purpose of my trip was to attend a 1 day seminar on April 19th hosted by ICA and return to Bahamas on April 20th.
Due to the cancellation by Westjest of flight 2755 and me not being able to catch a flight out the same day to to lack of timely processing, I could not make the conference which started 8:30 am London time on 19th April.

As a consequence of the foregoing, I requested from CheapOair a full refund on April 17th/18th 2018. I was advised that I would receive a refund in the amount of 389.72 - which as at today's date I have not yet received. Yesterday I received notification from CheapOair that they would credit my account for $152 - which I am not clear what this small refund is for as I paid 896.06 for trip to London via Westjet with return flight via two other flight carriers.

I

Your review and consideration of this matter is greatly appreciated.

Jm