Chaz Dean Wen / Received product not ordered

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Was charged and received auto order from Chaz Dean WEN hair products. Do no want. Cannot get through to them via phone to cancel.

Comments

• Ti
      4th of Aug, 2008

They say that they are not open on Mondays but they answered the phone right away. I called 800-964-1892 I canceled my auto order with in 1 minute. Tried to sell me other hair stuff but they are just doing there job.

4th of Aug, 2008

Western Silver has always delivered a quality product on time and to the person I ordered it for. I'm sorry you have had problems.

• Da
      26th of Aug, 2008

I agree. It is difficult to cancel the order. I am not paying for any product I no longer want. Contact bank and cancel credit card payments. They said to cancel at anytime but they are running a scam by not letting u cancel.

• Aj
      12th of Sep, 2008

I ordered Wen online, and specifically declined the auto-ordering program. Got the product, and disliked how it made my hair and my daughter's hair limp and oily. It also left our scalps itchy. To my surprise, a second charge for the product appeared on my credit card. Called 1-800-964-1892 dispute the charge, but I was told that I had to return the product (which I don't have) before I could receive a credit. I didn't ask for the product, I don't have it (yet??), and yet they're going to charge me for it?? FRAUD!! I disputed the charge via my credit card company. I'm hoping that they will have more clout.

• Kr
      10th of Oct, 2008

Wen is just conditioner. Going without shampoo was pioneered by the Curly Girl routine (look up "no poo"). I don't use shampoo and my hair looks great! You don't need an expensive "cleansing conditioner" though. Just use what's already in your shower. Regarding oiliness or heaviness, it can take an adjustment period of a few weeks.

• Gi
      19th of Oct, 2008

We ordered Wen online after we saw their infomercial on TV, and **specifically declined the auto-ordering program** Got the product, and didin't care for it. We were shocked to see a second charge for this stuff on our credit card the following month. Then a third - we figured that would be it and we'd chalk it up to a bad decision to buy this lousy product. BUT then after the 3rd month - it started all over again with another 1 of 3 charge.(where they charge you payment #1, payment #2, etc each month) We immediatedly called and said STOP - and told them we had originally told you we did not want the auto-ordering program.
    They are doing whatever they want - not sure if 'even legal. They refuse to cancel anything until we return the product - so far they have got $140 out of us for an original $29.95 one time, one product, order (we thought we were making)
    BEWARE, don't order ANYTHING from Guthy-Renker, we had the SAME exact problem with them regarding another product ordered from another infomercial - re a rip-off - apparently this is how they do business - YOU'VE been warned.

• Me
      14th of Mar, 2014

I have heard some horror stories about ordering the Wen cleansing condtioner off of the actual Wen website. People being charged for things they didint receive, being charged mystery amounts on credit cards, getting a monthly subscription when never signed up, terrible customer service...etc. I was wondering if any people have had crazy issues when ordering Wen off of QVC. Let me know!

• Sh
      19th of Mar, 2014

I never had a problem with QVC, my Wen products are on auto delivery and I am billed monthly. I can cancel at any time