Menu
Bambi Beauty Salons
reviews & complaints

Bambi Beauty Salons
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
2 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bambi Beauty Salons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
3:18 pm

Bambi Beauty Salons - Horrible cut

I do not like the beauty salon in Dallas, TX that goes by the name of Bambi Beauty Salon. It is the worst salon I have been to in my life. I had a very bad experience there. I had to go for a marriage ceremony so I wanted to get a nice cut. I told the stylist what exactly it was that I wanted. I don't think she heard me well or was lost in wonderland. She gave me such a horrible cut. I wanted a layer cut. I told her that I wanted small layers but I wanted my length to be ok. Not very short not too long! This stylist was very irritating she did not say yes or no or did not look at my face and just started chopping my hair. I was stunned when I looked at my self in the mirror after she was done, the cut was terrible. She gave me some sort of v cut and my hair was short. I was really disappointed. I will not go there again. They do real bad job! Simply stay away!

Hide full review
C
7:36 pm

Bambi Beauty Salons - Worst salon on earth

Bambi Beauty Salon is the worst salon I have been to. They have no idea what they are doing or no idea what styling is. They are really bad. I had heard reviews about them which were moderate and I thought I will give them a try because I heard they were not bad. But they are awful. Don't ever use them. I had gone there long time back to get my hair trimmed. I told the stylist I don't want to lose the length. She said ok. When she was done my hair came only till the end of my neck when before the cut it was half way down my spine. I was very upset. I called the owner and told her that she needs to train them. I told her that I asked for a normal trim but this butcher chopped my hair completely. I paid them money and told the owner that this was the first and last time I was gonna walk out of there coz I would never walk in again.

Hide full review