Bambi Beauty Salons Logo

Bambi Beauty Salons

Having problems with Bambi Beauty Salons?

Bambi Beauty Salons reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2009. The latest review Horrible cut was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Horrible cut was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. Bambi Beauty Salons has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. Bambi Beauty Salons has resolved 2 complaints.

Bambi Beauty Salons Customer Service Contacts

3206 Falls Dr Dallas, TX
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bambi Beauty Salons Customer Service. Initial Bambi Beauty Salons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bambi Beauty Salons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bambi Beauty Salons. Discuss the issues you have had with Bambi Beauty Salons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bambi Beauty Salons Complaints & Reviews

Bambi Beauty SalonHorrible cut

I do not like the beauty salon in Dallas, TX that goes by the name of Bambi Beauty Salon. It is the worst salon I have been to in my life. I had a very bad experience there. I had to go for a marriage ceremony so I wanted to get a nice cut. I told the stylist what exactly it was that I wanted. I don't think she heard me well or was lost in wonderland. She gave me such a horrible cut. I wanted a layer cut. I told her that I wanted small layers but I wanted my length to be ok. Not very short not too long! This stylist was very irritating she did not say yes or no or did not look at my face and just started chopping my hair. I was stunned when I looked at my self in the mirror after she was done, the cut was terrible. She gave me some sort of v cut and my hair was short. I was really disappointed. I will not go there again. They do real bad job! Simply stay away!

Bambi Beauty SalonWorst salon on earth

Bambi Beauty Salon is the worst salon I have been to. They have no idea what they are doing or no idea what styling is. They are really bad. I had heard reviews about them which were moderate and I thought I will give them a try because I heard they were not bad. But they are awful. Don't ever use them. I had gone there long time back to get my hair trimmed. I told the stylist I don't want to lose the length. She said ok. When she was done my hair came only till the end of my neck when before the cut it was half way down my spine. I was very upset. I called the owner and told her that she needs to train them. I told her that I asked for a normal trim but this butcher chopped my hair completely. I paid them money and told the owner that this was the first and last time I was gonna walk out of there coz I would never walk in again.