Chasehealthadvance / mishandling of account
There seems to be a pattern with this company after reading other complaints. I have worked with this company when it was under Unicorn with no problem. My account was paid on time and I paid more than what was required at the time. Two months ago they switched to ChaseHealthAdvance, since then my first bill came late and the second one never came at all. No problems for a year and now that they changed companies there have been two problems in two months. They seem very unwilling to work with me to correct their mistake and keep giving me the delay tactic. I call at the beginning of the month was told that someone would look into the matter and get back to me. No one did!!! I have called multiply people; I get voice mails, but no return phone calls. There has to be a law firm out there willing to look into this matter, maybe a class action. It seems like this is common practice with them. When you get to the end of your contract that is when they screw up your account and hit you with fees. Could this be the reason why they switched from Unicorn to ChaseHealthAdvance. Are they trying to stay one step ahead of the Better Business Bureau? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY... Dentist offices should not tell their clients to use this company. It reflects badly on them for recommending such a shady company.
More Chasehealthadvance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking