Chase Visa Card / rude customer service
I have WAMU visa card, which is taken over by Chase bank now. Chase has converted WAMU home page to "Chase" during march 7, 8, 9, 2009. I had set up online payment since I had WAMU card, but Chase has changed it, as a result my March statement payment didn't go thru, and chase charged $ 39.0 late fee + Finance charge. When contacted customer service, call wdiverted to Phillipines. Customer service Rep was very rude and not courteous and didn't care to answer any question. When asked She didn't provide her Rep ID number, she didn't tell her last name, which city she is located. She didn't accept complaint over the phone. she didnt provide address where to send written complaint. She didn't waive late fee + finance charge and kept arguing on each sentence and humilating the customer, as this is all customers fault. if Chase website was not working for 3 day. and she cannot do any thing in this situation.
I have other credit cards like Discover card, Amex card, Wachovia Visa, Capital One Master card and their customer service Reps have been help ful and couteous and easy to do business. I shall not recommend Chase Cards to any body. They have out sourced customer service in Asia, it sucks.
More Chase Visa Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - closed bank account and can't access money