Chase Manhattan Bankpoor customer service

I am a case manager who works with the disabled. My client is receiving disability, which is to be deposited in his account at Chase Manhattan. Social Security issued the check to my client's account, but it is not showing up in his account. We attempted to get help from customer service. They were very unfriendly, and definitely not helpful. They actually ended up hanging up on us, despite the fact that we were very police and courteous. My client now has no money to pay his bills for the month, and we are getting no help from the bank at all. I personally would never consider utilizing this bank because of my poor experiences with them.

Comments

Apr 17, 2011
    Chase Manhattan Bank - bad experience
    Chase Manhattan Bank

Received two money orders for a treadmill i sold to sandra from craigslist. I was told to deposit the checks and then withdrawal the money to wire transfer the money to the moving company who will be picking up the treadmill. I decided to ask my bank if i could cash the money orders instead and the teller told me yes until she noticed that the watermark was not accurate. I contacted chase directly to very the routing number and it was indeed invalid! Please verify all money orders or checks before cashing or depositing!