Chase Credit Card — sent us promotional check to write, cancelled it on us after we put it in the bank.
We had just received a promotional low interest check in our last statement to use on whatever we wanted to. WE never were late on a payment and had a 15, 000 credit limit available to us on the statement they gave us.
We wrote a 1, 900 check to our checking acct. to cover some bills we needed to pay. We wrote checks from our banking acct. paying these other bills.
After we sent out all these other checks, Chase cancelled the check for 1, 900. We were led to believe we had up to 15, 000 to use, then Chase calls and says they decided to drop our credit limit to 1, 200 after being with them for years and never having bad credit.
They tell us this after we wrote the check, way under what our credit limit was in the statement.
Their explanation is that they can lend money to who they want and they can change credit limits at any time... (That's just not right.)
Go to HelL Chase... We're done with you!!
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts