Chase Credit Card / $10 fee and minimum payment due
Beware all Chase credit card holders. Starting this month, Chase is charging a $10.00 monthly service fee and raising the minimum due on balances from 2% to 5%. Everyone who took advantage of low interest rate balance transfers will be subject to these new charges even though you transferred your balances in good faith thinking that Chase would actually live up to the conditions they themselves set forth. They are liars and cheats and we are bailing these people out. It is time for a class action suit to make them live up to their promises.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that