Chase / dubious recordkeeping practices
Balance transferred from Chase, but they won't let it go. After speaking with five separate CSR's and getting the run around--everything from I'll have to let you speak with my supervisor only to get dropped, to getting transferred to a department that is closed. I have had it. They want to hang on to the interest and charges and not let go. I'm getting charged by BOTH now for the same balances. Something tells me that should be illegal. They even have change their policies to post payments made after 1PM to the next business day. How can they post purchases made the same day, but not payments? How can they take five business days to transact a wire transfer, when it is instantaneous?
I know they are all bad, but choose your card carefully and get those balances down. Shame on the credit card companies! Take back control. You, the consumer, should be calling the shots, not them. Imagine a room full of a dozen or so smug tycoons rolling in your money! Stop the madness!
More Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - closed bank account and can't access money
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service