Chase Bank / closing account without any valid reason

1 Houston TexasHouson, United States Review updated:

I received a letter that Chase bank will close all my accounts checking, saving and credit card. I thought this might be a scam. I went to the bank and asked and the manager of the branch confirmed that to me. I asked about the reason and she did not give me any reason. I had these account for about 20 years and never had any problems. During the whole 20 years my accounts never went low in money and always pay my credit card in full before due date. I called the main office of the bank and they told me that they want to end the relationship with me. I asked for a reason and they said it is confidential and refuse to say why. This is very ridiculous after all these years the bank just close the accounts with out giving any reason.

Sh
Nov 15, 2016

Comments

• Ho
      10th of Apr, 2017

That's just what happened to me today. I'm curious with them. How in the hell can they do this & not give an explanation. They should be held accountable‚Äč for this. I can't believe there's not a way to get answers about this decision & who in the hell decides this. My whole family and friends r with this cruel bank. I hate them!!!