Chase Bank / kelly henick

United States, Oregon, Beaverton Review updated:
I have never heard of a bank charging after you pay your balance. If the balance is X amount of dollars and you payoff that X amount of dollars seems logical that the balance would be zero dollars owed. But not to Chase or Kelly Henick they find that you still get more charges. Then tell you that you owed more then what was showing as a balance. Try to contact Kelly Henick and you have to join some online thing so he must like to hide from his customers since we are lining his pocket. Worst BANK, Worst Customer Service, Worst Rates so they top the list of worsts in all catigories.

A  15th of Sep, 2009 by
I totally agree. Chase is the worst bank out there. They could care less about their customers. All they care about is making money. I’m so glad I have other cards. If anyone asks about Chase, I will say it is the worst bank and to never deal with them. It’s amazing that I paid my balance in full, online, and the following month I was assessed a 2 day finance charge. When I called to discuss the situation, I explained that I received the bill on 8/12 and paid it on 8/12. The answer I received from the supervisor James Zanoria (female) was my statement closed on the 10th and I should have paid it on the tenth and if I couldn't pay it by the 10th, I should pay extra to cover any finance charges. When I asked how am I suppose to pay it by the 10th if the statement isn't received until the 12th and how much is "extra". She could answer that, but instead kept reading from a script. She reiterated that I should have paid extra on the payment. I told her she acts like money is free flowing and where did she think the "extra" could come from...my butt. Ok, so that wasn't too professional, but after listening to her talk down to me and being so unwilling to reverse $8.38, I was at my limit. I asked who I should speak to and she referred me to the imaginary person named Mr. Kelly Hanick. Oh yes, Mr. Hanick, who you can't contact, who takes 3+ weeks to respond. Does he exist or just a figment of Chase’s imagination?
N  20th of Jan, 2012 by
i former employee of chase...i have met Kelly at that time he was site leader and now he is chairman of CS...he I personally don't like chase but Kelly is an amazing person, friendly, kind and pleasant to deal with. He is now at the post where of course don't talk to customers.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank