Chase Auto Finance / getting car registered

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I moved from Las Vegas to New York state and I need to get my car registered. On Feb. 11, 2010 I go to nys dmv and get all info to get car registered. I then fax it to my chase auto representive. As of today March 9, 2010 I have not been able to drive my car because CHASE can't seem to get this copy of title (certifed) and they say they cant release a statement letting the nys dmv that its ok to register my car in new york state. Then Chase decides to hold my copy of my title becuase marches car payment is due and its 10 days late, which they don't understand that if i can't register my car, i can't drive to work, so i then make no money. After one month of this fighting with them their payment is in the mail and they still can't get faxing a copy of the title to the nys dmv. I have know have to wait another week for the corporate office to get another copy and letter made so I can then try to register this car for the 6th time in a month and a half. Now when I call Chase they tell me the paper work has been faxed, but when i talk to the dmv it has NOT been faxed. Why is such a huge corporate company giving me the run around and not doing what is so smiple. I will never go through Chase auto finances again.

Comments

• Er
      17th of Mar, 2010

I have the same experience, i've been requesting for 6 months now and still i haven't receive anything.