Chase Auto Finance / repo by lieing
Ok, so I See I am Adding to a long list of almost robot like complaints about this company, and judging from the consistancy of poor customer service and lies this should come as no surprise
I have asked several times since 2006 when we bought our car if chase had an online automated deduct, as i work 12 hour shifts during the day and my wife works 12 hour night shifts.
The money is always there but the time to sit on hold up to 45 minutes is not. They said we do not offer that sir, from more than one employee.
And i told them a number of times that i would do it if they had it, not only did they not offer the service, They hid it from me ( WHO DOES THIS?) They turned away assured and consistant payments.
And now that they have repossesed the car, they are telling me the same story, Pay it off or live without it. Well this exact complaint went to the BBB, and here, and will be going to the attorney office on tuesday if i dont get the car back. We have a call for action in our city that is likely to hear from us.
If anyone is considering a class action suit against this band of liars and rude service i want in.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card