Chase Auto Finance / repo by lieing

1 KS, United States Review updated:

Ok, so I See I am Adding to a long list of almost robot like complaints about this company, and judging from the consistancy of poor customer service and lies this should come as no surprise

I have asked several times since 2006 when we bought our car if chase had an online automated deduct, as i work 12 hour shifts during the day and my wife works 12 hour night shifts.

The money is always there but the time to sit on hold up to 45 minutes is not. They said we do not offer that sir, from more than one employee.
And i told them a number of times that i would do it if they had it, not only did they not offer the service, They hid it from me ( WHO DOES THIS?) They turned away assured and consistant payments.

And now that they have repossesed the car, they are telling me the same story, Pay it off or live without it. Well this exact complaint went to the BBB, and here, and will be going to the attorney office on tuesday if i dont get the car back. We have a call for action in our city that is likely to hear from us.

If anyone is considering a class action suit against this band of liars and rude service i want in.

Ja

Comments

• De
      1st of Mar, 2010

The auto pay option is called paymatics...why would they not want your money? I dont get it? Everytime a car gets repo'd the finance company loses money... i think there is more to your story then what you are publishing.

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I want to join a class action against Chase Auto! A year ago they repoed our SUV. To date the SUV is still in our name and the TAG is missing! Chase claims the SUV was damaged and had hi miles our records show that it was taken 2 months prior to Chase documentation. They also sold it for less then a grand, yet the loan is for over 7 grand. No way is this SUV worth only a grand! We were told to wait for the hardship program and we were not offered this program, Chase just took the Auto! They need to be sued that will but a end to their Fraud and illegal business practices! Also Chase never sent us a notice to pay balance on SUV..so we couldnt even save it..and Chase would not let us sell it!