Chase Auto Finance / illegal practices
My husband and I leased a car through Chase Auto Finance, at the end of the lease we were slapped with $1400 is over milage charges. The dealer from whom we purchased the car never gave us a copy of the contact with Chase (we had a copy of a contract with Wells Fargo only, which clearly listed we leased a car with 15k miles per year). I agreed to make payment arrangements with them and was told that after 100 days I would be sent to collections even though I was making payments.
In addition, they would call and harrass us asking when we would be sending a check, the amount and check number. Good luck with their End of Lease Department. They are total jerks and cannot even send a fax face page up!
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - robocalls in some sort of chinese language. 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - I kavita bissoondial please free free to call me at 646-271-4438 or email me at [email protected]
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - terrible customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud department 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - worst decisions by claims department