Chase Auto Finance / vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
I truely want to warn anyone that wants to get a chase loan. I received a call last night that scared the hell out of me. This person called my parents home looking for me and he stated his name was investigator Hawkins and he needed them to get a hold of me and reference to case number 10410. I went online and tried looking up his business...which he stated was general investigations unit...when i looked that up it said homicide, assaults, etc...detectives. Nothing about reposession. I even tried looking up his 800number nothing turned up. Also looked up by his name and found a lot of people with the same story.This man has a lot of complaints and he is only a repo guy trying to pose as a officer. He is breaking two laws that we know of so far. Do not give out your info if you receive a call like this. What is Chase doing?? Who are they hiring to do repo's? I have had it with Chase I hope with the economy plumitting Chase will go down as well!!
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank - closing all washington mutual customers credit cards 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Chase Bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - statements
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - freeze on my only checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase fraud and they won't refund my money