Chase / atm withdrawal limit

1 BARRINGTON, IL, United States Review updated:

My son is in the military serving our country. I called chase today to get a small increase on his debit card withdrawal. I was told by debra and aria that it couldn't be done unless he called btw they were very rude and non accomdating. I am on his account so that issues like this would not happen. He is in the field and has no communication to the outside world right now. We are having his car shipped to him the day he arrives to base. They want cash or cashier's check. No chase bank around. Other banks will not give him a cashier's check without cash. So now the car shows up and he only can give them 500. I'm sure they will take the car back. It's obviously chase could care less about the military. I will be posting this on social media to warn other soldiers to find a more military friendly bank

De
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Po
      27th of Jan, 2017

It doesn't have to do with the military at all. It has to do with fraud and account security. Everyone who works with a bank has to be treated equally.

In regards to the account, are you a joint owner? If you are not and are merely a secondary you definitely should not be allowed to make changes of that nature.