Charter / Over billing
I moved and when I moved they took almost two weeks to cut off service at my old address.I told them to cut it off soon as they could it was rental.
Had a bill come that was the wrong amount paid what the lady told me then took it down to zero.Two days later another bill comes for 194.00 after I paid my remaining bill from former address.They still said i was a month behind that the money I paid went to the new addresses bill omg what idoits! I called and spoke to five people in all and all of them had different stories and none of them helped me.I asked them how did my bill go from 00.00 to 194.00 in one month and I have not even been at the new address even a month.They twisted everything I told them to suit thier needs. My head was spinning after hours of this.
This company had gone from bad to worse and where I live at&t does not have fast DSL.I am going to the local office with Bank statement in hand proving I have paid every month and see what they will do if nothing then were without phone, Internet and TV. One person will tell you one thing and then someone else a different story.They do not care one bit about their customers. One told me they always billed a month in advance well before I moved here they did not!! I have my old bills to prove it, this is insane.Thier over billing me bad!!!
More Charter Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications / Spectrum.net - sewer line damage by spectrum contractor
- Charter Communications - internet 
- Charter Communications - installation debacle
- Charter Communications - burying cable
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late