Charter Communications / routine undeliverable email

My mother has Charter ISP service in College Place, WA. Approximately 25% of her email sent to the same valid addresses (mine, and my wife's) are returned 'undeliverable'; Charter is the only service that has a problem with our addresses... we receive approximately 500 emails per day from other agencies/services without any complaints that they have been returned to the sender. Charter, however, refuses to even acknowledge a problem; when my mother follows the directions on the returned emails: "if you believe you received this notification in error, please respond to postmaster@Charter.net", she gets no action, and the poor service continues. Charter has clearly become too large to respond to customer needs. I will be moving her to another service, and would recommend that those who have other options, do not use Charter for an ISP service.

Comments

• Ge
      31st of May, 2008

I totally agree about dumping Charter! My problem differs some...I pay for high speed internet, but I can only get it early in the morning, or late at night.
    I have talked to numerous "technicians", that tell me the problem is mine. It works fine as long as I don't use it during a heavy use time...How can that be my problem if they are just overloaded?

I wonder just how many people are really getting ripped off?

We need to be paying for "High Speed Internet Sometimes"