Charter Communications / routine undeliverable email
My mother has Charter ISP service in College Place, WA. Approximately 25% of her email sent to the same valid addresses (mine, and my wife's) are returned 'undeliverable'; Charter is the only service that has a problem with our addresses... we receive approximately 500 emails per day from other agencies/services without any complaints that they have been returned to the sender. Charter, however, refuses to even acknowledge a problem; when my mother follows the directions on the returned emails: "if you believe you received this notification in error, please respond to postmaster@Charter.net", she gets no action, and the poor service continues. Charter has clearly become too large to respond to customer needs. I will be moving her to another service, and would recommend that those who have other options, do not use Charter for an ISP service.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet
- Charter Communications - internet, phone, and tv. deception and price hiking