Certegy Recovery Services / wrong reporting
I have called Certegy multiple times to complaint that my personal checks are not been honored by Von's Supermarket located at Lake Mead Blvd & Buffalo in Las Vegas, NV and at Albertson's Supermarket located at Craig & Tenaya in Las Vegas, NV. Every time I call the number [protected]) given to me by both stores, the reps I speak with say I do not have a negative report in their system but yet the checks keep been denied. I do have money in my checking account to cover the amount. I have not had a returned check from any supermarkets anywhere. I do have an Identity Theft on the 3 Major Credit Bureaus which took place in 2008. I mailed the police report and all pertinent information Certegy requested of me. I had been cleared since 2008 and now all of a sudden these 2 entities are denying my checks and no one can give me a straight and correct answer and the problem persists. I would like to find out why is this happening? I want this problem solved and my checking privileges cleared. Thank you.
More Certegy Recovery Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!