Certegy Check Services / same old song...
Just as many others have stated, Certegy has failed to come through while trying to cash my Federal Return check from the IRS at a Wal-Mart store. Technically, several times! (Have been cashing my payroll checks at WalMart & just cashed my state return check there a couple weeks ago, by the way). Went in four nights ago to cash the check; "We cannot cash this check: reason 2." So I go home and call the number on the slip Walmart printed me, for Certegy. The automated number (as well as a double-check online) stated that the transaction is approved, and any subsequent attempts to cash it should work. Tried again tonight - I asked that the lady helping me try to run it through three times!--but to no avail.
I just hope somewhere else will be able to process it normally as the lady wrote my passport number on the front of the check, and scribbled over the date slightly for some reason.?. Shouldn't it be okay to cash at a bank still?
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check denied 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction 
- Certegy - check cashing