Cell C / fraud
I had 2 contracts with cell. I lost a sim to one contract called cell c and had it blocked. this happend a year and a half before the contract expired. As cell c charges the most for a sim swop i ignored it and lost my R50 airtime in this period. I was contacted by a consultant and advised that should i upgrade i will not be charged for the sim. I agreed. The package was delivered but without a sim card. I called immediately and was told that one would be sent to me within a day. I received it almost a month later. Within this period of me receiving the phone and the sim calls were made from this sim. I almost fainted when i got the bill. After numerous calls i was told that i had found the sim card i lost all that while back and was using it. The sim card they send me is still in its packaging to this day unopened.
I have spoken to more than a 100 people and they have all come to the same conclusion based on one idiot: that i found the lost sim and inserted it into my phone. My hundreds of emails were deleted without being read. This has been happening since January last year and still no success in getting anywhere with cellc. I can't believe that they are all so stupid. I have even gone so far as to contact the CEO's office and they put me back in touch with the ###s i was dealing with in the first place.
I have now decided that I'm going to tell the whole world about how useless they are and that fraud is cool with them. I will be writing articles to our local newspapers and will tell who ever will listen to me. I destroyed my daughter's sim after i got her set up with another service provider.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract
- Cell C - unauthorized debit after payment made.