[Resolved] Cell C / emergency airtime
I'm not happy at all with this network, I bought air time on the 24/10/17 you took the amount that I'm owing you then I left with cents I recharge again on 25/10/2017 you send sms that I'm owing --Your Emergency Airtime outstanding balance of R11.00 is due by 29-OCT-2017. Please remember to recharge before this date. Cell C, then I'm su prise. who borrow that amount and when and it's very painful to work with people like you, it's not for the first time you did this to me I think it's X3 now one day I call customer service the lady she didn't give me satisfied answer but the way you do guys it's a fraud I can take this further to right institutions
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2017
Dear Mr/Ms Njongo
We would really like to assist resolve the matter.
Please email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za for assistance.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract