[Resolved] Cell C — disappearing of airtime
I have been discovering that my airtime recharged on my cellphone has been disappearing without making any use of my cellphone.
I use an iPhone 5s smartphone and I am registered under Cell C as my mobile network provider, cellphone number [protected].
The airtime recharged has amounted to a total of approximately R50 over the past 2 days, still without making any phone calls or internet services (excluding WhatsApp which is, however, under the WhatsApp data bundle package thus I should not be incurring any charges on my account).
I have called the Cell C help line (084 140) 3 times since yesterday (17/09/2017) and their Technical Support line ([protected]) once.
My final call today (18/09/2017) resulted in the Cell C team giving me a reference/case number of [protected] of which was of no help as the query lodged resulted in the same outcome that Cell C has given me which has still not solved my problem.
I request that my airtime be refunded but more importantly that my issue of disappearing airtime be sorted as soon as possible to avoid such happenings in the future. I have endured too much loss as a result of Cell C's services.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Sep 19, 2017
Dear Ms Nhlonipho
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Our team will be calling you to assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom