Cell C / cell c norwood branch

1 johannesburg, South Africa

I went into Norwood Cell C and Kagiso advised that I could take out a new contract. He did NOT tell me that my contract was only renewable on 23 December and therefore, I have not received promised benefits. I would NOT have taken this contract out !!!> I was sold all the benefits of a Huawei P8 and was assured that this phone would perform all the functions of my Samsung. Our IT Manager tried to load office e mail onto my phone - he was not able to do this. I went back to the store and Kagiso(consultant) and Freedom (Store Manager ) tried to load it and prise the phone open, causing very slight damage to the phone. They were unable to load e mail. I then went back to the store AGAIN to insist that they cancel this contract and I would take a new contract on 23 December 2016. Freedom would not do this. I told him I would consult a lawyer and he said "You will never win"> I was sold a product that is totally unsuitable and furthermore, would NEVER have taken out another contract until mine expired. BAD SERVICE, BAD ADVICE AND UNSUITABLE PRODUCT !!!

Ca