[Resolved] Cell C / c surance

Capetown, South Africa

Good day I upgraded my cell c contract and send several email to c surance and eventually my phone were in sured payment went of last month end of august. Today to my suprise when I phoned Cell c cusyoer care to ask what is my debit order amount as new contract started 31 august. They tell me that my phone insurance is not added to bill. They put me trough to c surance after holding for 30 minutes the phone died I phoned again the c surance number just to here from patricia mashu they investigating why my insurance is cancelled I received documentation that my phone is insured. please listen to recordings 28.8.2017, 1.9.2017and 30.8.2017 from [protected]. Later this afternoon I received an email again from patricia to say they need my ime number of my phone. I need to know is my phone in sured as I travel a lot and need my phone to be insured. Thankyou zubayda khan [protected] id [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2017

Dear Ms Zubayda

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Our team will be calling you to assist.

^BM