[Resolved] Cell Cblocking number [protected]

I had this contract for many years. At the end of last year I received an exorbitant account for data usage, even though I have wifi at home and one of the days that I was supposed to have used it for the entire day was the day I buried my mother. After explaining and complaining to I can't remember how many agents, the penny eventually dropped with one and he was going to reverse the overcharge. The back office however, did not allow him to do so. To cut a long story short, I cancelled my contract as I did not have energy for people stealing my money and still insisting that they're in the right. I had my number ported to 'pay as you go' and verified with the agent that the account was paid up to date. Last week I received a call from a CellC agent to say that I owe R248, even though my account was paid up to date and I have received no statements from CellC.
My number has now been blocked!!!
I'm not sure what bullying tactics and thievery goes on in CellC, but I would like my number reinstated with immediate effect of I will be taking further action!!!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 10, 2018

Dear Ms Gillies

Please note that we have received your query and it has been escalated to our Support Team for assistance.

We will be contacting you to resolve the matter.

Regards