Carnival Cruise Lines / refund / another date

Miami, FL, United States

Booking #6CN8K4
I contact carnival [protected]@ [protected] on my sailing date @ 1:31 p.m. EST. I spoke with a customer service representatives name Kelly. I asked Kelly what is the latest time that I board the ship because I was not going to make my appointment time because I caught a flat tire on the expressway while driving there. Kelly informed me that this ship leaves at 5 p.m. eastern time and that 4 p.m. will be the latest that I can board the boat. On the contrary she also stated that there would be an email sent on my behalf. I arrived at the dock at 3:50 p.m. eastern time, as I was entering the building the security guards tells me to turn around no one else is allowed in the building, and that the ship boarding has closed. My company guess had already boarded the ship, they spoke with guest services and they also spoke with the captain of the ship while I was standing outside on the dock for 45 minutes while my guest was asking to allow me to get on the ship. The captain's stated there was nothing he can do, and said its up to custom patrol . As I stood outside the boat there was still time for me to get on because the boat didn't leave until 4:50 p.m. eastern time. I communicated with the representative Kelly who works for Carnival Cruise Line who informed me of the wrong information stating that the boat leaves at 5 p.m. and that my arrival at 4 p.m. would have been fine. I was also told there was an email sent to the captain but it's at his discretion to delay the ship. I was not contacted back by no one from Carnival saying that the captain did not honor, nor was I contacted back by Carnival when I got the wrong information from an agent that works for Carnival. I am requesting a full refund or a credit for another booking date. Because I was informed of the wrong information from a carnival customer service agent. Then I called customer service @[protected] @ 5:07 p.m. eastern time and spoke with customers service representative Terry who informed me that he would not be able to give me a full refund but only refund me back $195.00. Or I would have to contact this department to request for a full refund, or to request for different sail date.

Ms