Carnival Cruise Lines / itinerary change
We pre booked a year ago a cruise to EASTERN CARIBBEAN to St Martin, St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. While I have the deepest compassion and understanding for the people of those islands and realize that carnival is not responsible for acts of nature, it does not change that my cruise has been changed to Western Ports of Ochos Rios, Cozumel, Grand Caymans and princess Cay. I've been to most of these ports and found them to be less than impressive and would even call Ochos Rios a [censor]. We are a large group that cruises yearly and carnival is not trying to compensate our itenerary change in any way. Basically they are saying "sorry for your luck but we are getting paid anyway regardless of whether you want to go to these [censor]s" After 7 years of cruising faithfully and enjoying our experiences, we may have to look toward other vacation plans in the future. Not that they care about losing our small group. Guess the lesson is 1) always purchase the insurance and 2) carnival does not care about its customers only getting their bottom line.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - had to cancel my cruise bkg 3lxt35 due to hurricane micheal pcb florida
- Carnival Cruise Lines - bad cozumel excursion
- Carnival Cruise Lines - due to hurricane micheal, was unable to making our cruise. would like to recieve credit
- Carnival Cruise Lines - we are disabled but we are humane and have feelings
- Carnival Cruise Lines - medical emergency and trying to see where my funds go.