[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linesglory jan7th to 14th

I have received a email about giving me 25% off next cruise
I am sorry that doesnt feel like enough!!
The says the port were cancelled the decks were so full i had to sit on the floor and eventually went instead!!
I ended up going to the spa and spent a fortune for something to do!!
And the money the boat made the 2 days we didnt dock with booze was probably amazing for u guys???
I will never travel with carinval again and will warn people not to travel with u guys!!
We should have been compensated on this trip

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2017

POCM-SS-GL-[protected]-11 CARNIVAL GLORY 01/07/2017 1ZW8V8 1105

Thank you for sharing Mrs. Moniz’s comments with us.

I'm really sorry her cruise was affected by bad weather, making it necessary to change the itinerary. Naturally, our captains won’t disrupt a cruise if they can avoid it, but they rely on years of experience in judging how best to keep everyone safe and comfortable. We try our best to find alternate ports of call and provide advance notice when this happens, but that’s not always possible. Obviously, this isn’t the cruise we would have wished for our guests, but Mother Nature threw us a curve ball.

Because weather situations are outside of our control, it’s not something for which we generally offer compensation, but in this case, mindful of the major impact the changes had to our guests’ travel plans, we did make an exception and extended to everyone on board a twenty-five percent discount toward a future Carnival cruise.

That offer was intended to help make up as best we could for the unfortunate situation, but also to make it easier for our guests to cruise with us again. This situation isn’t typical of what a Carnival cruise has to offer, and we feel confident that if they cruise with us again, they’ll be able to enjoy the fun, memorable cruise that we’ve become known for. While we understand Mrs. Moniz’s position, I’m afraid that no additional compensation will be extended in this case.

We truly regret that Mrs. Moniz received such a poor impression this time, but changes in itinerary are the exception, rather than the norm, and we hope she’ll allow us the chance to earn back her confidence.

Sincerely,