[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cruise reservation cancelled

Puerto Rico

Reservation #86J8W3 with Carnival Cruise Fantasy Ship for december 10th 2017. I had until september 26th 2017 to make final payment. I am a resident of Puerto Rico and unfortunetly on september 20th 2017 we were hit by Hurricane Maria. Because of the damage caused to our island we have experienced trouble with phone and internet access. It was impossible for me to make the final payment for the Cruise. I am requesting if it is possible that Carnival Cruise grant me a credit for the amount I paid for reservation so I can use towards a future reservation. I have attached a copy of my drivers license as proof of being a PR resident. Thank you.

Carnival Cruise Lines

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2017

Dear Marilyn,

We are sorry to hear due to Hurricane Maria and the damage caused to Puerto Rico prevented you from making your final payment. Because you were booked under the Early Saver promotion we will allow you to use the penalty assessed as a future cruise credit valid to book and sail by 9/28/19. Once you are ready to rebook just refer to your BK #8GJ8W3 so that the credit can be applied to your new reservation. The credit will be placed under your name as the cardholder who paid for the reservation.

Regards,