[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cruise cancellation
To Whom It May Concern:
With reference to Booking number 7PV3B5 my husband had a heart attack on 10/23/17 and we will not be able to make this sailing due to future medical appointments and tests/procedures. I am not asking for a full refund, but was hoping that since we are platinum members, we could receive a credit towards a future sailing, which we will definitely take once this ordeal is over. Thank in advance for your consideration.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by mountainnurse, Oct 26, 2017
No, it is not a question of travel insurance. I am asking for a credit to be used on a future cruise, not a refund. You have already received payment in full for the cruise that we are now not able to take. Since we are platinum members, and refer a fair number of clients to you, I was hoping you would give us the courtesy of a credit, either in full or partial, towards a future cruise when my husband's cardiac issues are resolved. Thank you again for your consideration.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017
We are sorry to hear of your husbands recent medical situation and pray for his speedy recovery. Any information regarding your penalties assessed or request to review must be submitted with medical documentation to [protected]@carival.com. No guarantee that anything can be offered as it is for reasons such as these that we offer vacation protection plan. When sending your information make sure to include the booking number so that the information may be easier to locate.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen