CarMax/DFW Locations / Terrible Cars and Terrible Service
I purchased a 2007 Chrysler Sebring in January 2008. I have seen 2 recall notices from Chrysler. When I purchased the vehicle it had a recall notice but yet the dealership told me since I bought it I should take care of it! I took the vehicle to a Dodge/Chrysler Dealership and a CarMax Service Center in regards to my car stalling. I was told there was nothing they could do since it "was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack". They said when it stall, then call them so they can figure it out! Or I can leave the car with them for 3 days until they can "reproduce" the issue. I am a single parent of 2 kids...this is my only vehicle. I cannot use the warranty rental coverage until they find the issue. My vehicle has 36000 miles had is stalling! Last night in Dallas TX, it was 39 degrees and misty, my car stalled with my small children in the car. It turned back on after 10 minutes.
More CarMax/DFW Locations Complaints & Reviews
- Carmax - Be well prepared to enter a nightmare world! 
- Carmax - They underpay salesmen 
- Carmax - Some facts about CarMax 
- Carmax - Scam and cheating 
- Carmax - It's a den of ###s 
- CarMax Business Services - return policy
- Carmax - total loss of vehicle
- Carmax - purchased a cadillac cts from carmax in dec 2013. the car over the next 38, 000 miles has required more than $14, 000 in repairs
- Carmax - automobile
- Carmax - sold a car that wasn't safe and mechanically safe! car has been out on repair for 3 months!