Carl's Jr. / new salad not offered

Simi Valley, CA, US Review updated:

hi! I read about your new cranberry apple salad even Jenny mc carthy was saying how good it was. I am disabled so invited a few friends over. They were going to pick up salads and bring them over. They also were excited about this salad. I even called the stores phone number to check. The store didn't pick up the call. So all my friends went threw the drive up window and the staff did'nt have a clue about your highly advertised Cranberry apple salad. I knew at one point you had a salad with pecans. They didn't know about that one either. It was a very disappointing lunch because we were so looking forward to the cranberry apple salad. They told me I must have mistaken about the resteraunt. I showed then the add. Is this false advertising or what. I would like 3 free coupons so when this is really at the store we can try again. Ripley Lindquist 6291 Jennifer Ct Simi Valley, Ca 93063

Ri
Nov 22, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 22, 2017

Menus and available products can vary among locations and often times advertisements will say "participating locations only." Unless you paid for the salads and did not receive anything in return, you are in no way entitled to get three free coupons. You aren't entitled to one free coupon. That is an outrageous request.