Careemservice

My name is Syed i registered as captian online in Islamabad i received a message for training at 1700 hrs when i reached at office in G-9/3 markaz they put me in line for my turn and gave me the token i told them i have training at 1700 hrs but they did not listen when my turn came a guy at counter told me to go straight in training room but that was already locked .Your staff at counter is rude they are not giving proper information only we have to wait for our turn. you should make the information desk to give us the proper information to avaoid any delays.

Sy
May 16, 2017

Comments

• Ai
      May 16, 2017

Organization, responsibility and confidence seems lacking. People with knowledge, sensible and responsible with confidence be placed at Customer Services.

Yesterday May 15, 2017, I filled the form for signing partnership docs. at home. I gave time 12 to 3 PM, till now nobody showed up. No communications. I bound myself to be available during the given window.

Wish them all the best and hope they will hire experienced personnel who can handle Customers with Care, Aijaz [protected]