Careemfraud case

A Review updated:

Hi
I used careem in cairo egypt my trip costed 21 EGP, I paid 50 EGP and the driver told me that he will send the change to my wallet in careem so i agreed.
after that i found that the driver did not put my money in the wallet and the trip is not shown in my application, all info I have is his phone number +[protected] his car was Hyundai elantra

• Updated by ahmed sherif shawkat · May 14, 2017

It was a technical issue in the application my credit is updated in the next day

jameel6537 Jun 14, 2019

Dear Sir

Please note my Careem captain who was on pay roll did some fraud and didn't give me my complete money.
    He vanished before eid holidays

he owe me money of last two weeks
    kindly inquire him about this and block his ID

Name Muhammad Majid Khan Careem ID # 1419061

Suzuki Wagon R LEA-4894

Malik Qadeer Jun 11, 2019

A.oA,
    Sir aj subha many lahore station sy cream riad book krwai jo mara cloth baig galti sy cream ki gari ma rah geya hai jis kis b cream cptn k pass Mara baig hai plz mojy wapis kr day thanks.
    Malik fahad [protected]