Capitec Bank / pj terry [protected]

South Africa Review updated:

I have been a bank client for a very long time, but I am thinking about sewing this bank for a breach of confidentiality. On two occasions money have been transferred into my account from the compensation fund. The last payment got into my account on thursday the 2 of june 2011, and a couple of days later I have to find out that my ex wife to whom I am divorced for more than 13 years already knew everything what was going on in my account, she knew where I drew money and where I have swiped my card at retailers, and she lives in bethlehem, now if a person can obtain information and, it seems like a bank statement, then my money are not safe in capitec bank. My ex wife has a contact in capitec bank in bethlehem, and I would like to know how she could gained access to my account without my
Card, it simply means to me that someone inside that bank must have swiped their card inside the bank to gain access to my account, I have never thought that the bank t5hat I am trusting my money with is so irresponsible, and thus I am, waiting for my lawyers to advice me what legal steps I can take to prevent this from happening again.
My email adress is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected].
I am awaiting your urgent reply.
P j terry

Pj

Comments

Jan 05, 2019
    Capitec Bank - Credit Card Settlement Letter
    South Africa

I have requested a settlement letter on my credit card. My ID No: 7511125005081. I need this letter urgently in order for my bond to be registred with the Deeds Office. I urgenty require this. My ref no 60196914.
    I rudely delt with by your customer care rep and their Team Leader. Please could assist me urgently in this request.

• Ad
      Jan 22, 2019
    Capitec Bank - bad service
    eastern cape
    uitenhage
    South Africa

Hi. I wants to complain about the bank in main street uitenhage. When we wants to deposit money in the atm doesn't work and the people from the bank says we cant deposit the money inside the bank. My question. What bank is this. Came back to me please.

• Ph
      Feb 11, 2019
    Capitec Bank - I am complaining about my money from capitec
    Cape town
    South Africa

I transferred an amount of 3000 by a cellphone and then instead of 071 I pressed 061 luckily it was somenes account no from capitec...but then when I do follow up at the nearest branch they say they can't reverse my money without the permission of that person...so in all I didn't get money

Apr 03, 2019
    Capitec Bank - Pay date.
    South Africa

Capitec debits my account on dates that are not in my contract and then debit an unauthorized account. My contract is for the 27th but debit anything from the 24th. Who is paid before the 25th??
    Capitec is useless