Capitec Bank — pj terry [protected]
I have been a bank client for a very long time, but I am thinking about sewing this bank for a breach of confidentiality. On two occasions money have been transferred into my account from the compensation fund. The last payment got into my account on thursday the 2 of june 2011, and a couple of days later I have to find out that my ex wife to whom I am divorced for more than 13 years already knew everything what was going on in my account, she knew where I drew money and where I have swiped my card at retailers, and she lives in bethlehem, now if a person can obtain information and, it seems like a bank statement, then my money are not safe in capitec bank. My ex wife has a contact in capitec bank in bethlehem, and I would like to know how she could gained access to my account without my
Card, it simply means to me that someone inside that bank must have swiped their card inside the bank to gain access to my account, I have never thought that the bank t5hat I am trusting my money with is so irresponsible, and thus I am, waiting for my lawyers to advice me what legal steps I can take to prevent this from happening again.
My email adress is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected].
I am awaiting your urgent reply.
P j terry
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec - retrenchment cover
- Capitec Bank - blocked loan account
- Capitec Bank - bank deposits
- Capitec Bank - complaining about the loan, I took in 31 march 2018, it seems as if it not moving after a year of payments 
- Capitec Bank - customer care 
- Capitec Bank - file sent to collectors