Capitec Bankpj terry [protected]

P Review updated:

I have been a bank client for a very long time, but I am thinking about sewing this bank for a breach of confidentiality. On two occasions money have been transferred into my account from the compensation fund. The last payment got into my account on thursday the 2 of june 2011, and a couple of days later I have to find out that my ex wife to whom I am divorced for more than 13 years already knew everything what was going on in my account, she knew where I drew money and where I have swiped my card at retailers, and she lives in bethlehem, now if a person can obtain information and, it seems like a bank statement, then my money are not safe in capitec bank. My ex wife has a contact in capitec bank in bethlehem, and I would like to know how she could gained access to my account without my
Card, it simply means to me that someone inside that bank must have swiped their card inside the bank to gain access to my account, I have never thought that the bank t5hat I am trusting my money with is so irresponsible, and thus I am, waiting for my lawyers to advice me what legal steps I can take to prevent this from happening again.
My email adress is [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected].
I am awaiting your urgent reply.
P j terry

• Updated by Francoisdirk · Sep 14, 2019

Capitec: MR LOURENS, you are R347.39 in arrears. If you are struggling to make your payment, call us now to see how we can help. [protected]

• Updated by Francoisdirk · Sep 14, 2019

I apparently am in arrears
    I am not in arrears
    I cannot apply for a loan

• Hl
    Hlologelo Chiloane Feb 29, 2020

my credit score with them is poor but i have settled all my debts.i even received clearance certificate.

• Mi
    Michelle Den Feb 03, 2020

I am beyond dissapointed that Capitec would contyact an indicudual on their work line.
    We have cell phones for a reason and work platform is not the place to embarrase people.
    This is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated - who in their right mind would do this.

Please come back to myself urgently on [protected]

Jacque Marais Nov 17, 2019

I've sent money via Forex filled in necessary documents sent by capitec for the payment to my capitec account but now my money is hanging after costs and payment was deducted from my international account their is no response into what is happening with this predicament!!!

• Cl
    Clintj17 Nov 05, 2019

Good day

I have purchased airtime four times on my cellphone banking app, but my airtime was not loaded. I read the message that said that my funds will either be loaded or refunded within 24 hours but that was 3 days ago now already.

Please help.

• Zo
    Zobuhle Oct 07, 2019

Last night I bought R110 worth of Airtime, and I have not received it, It has been already 24hours, The R110 was taken out of my account has I did get an SMS, but my Air time has not shown up, when Iog in on my prepaid history on the App, It reads pending

• Kh
    Khumz Sep 25, 2019

At 10:15, 17/09/2019 i called the bank wanting to inquire about the SMS i got regarding sending/ receiving monies from neighbouring countries stating that this service will no longer be available. I spoke to a rude and un-knowledgeable client liaison personnel called Andres Pieters, who dropped the phone on me. unacceptable behaviour.

• Fr
    Francoisdirk Sep 22, 2019

I am getting smss stating that I'm in arrears but my loans are up to date . I furthermore cannot apply for a loan

• Zo
    Zozo petrus Sep 15, 2019

I have a personal loan with capitec bank and for past +-6 months my loan balance hasn't decrease even though R3043 is paid to my debt each and every month but most of it is taken by interest and insurances and it's not reducing my loan balance at all I'm furious of why is that please contact me on [protected]

• Ts
    Tshifhiwa Modau Aug 14, 2019

Hi am asking myself on what time that Giyani branch close because they wrote 17:00 on a decal but however the guy close the branch before time without a notice placed, is that how we should be treated .for reference sake call [protected] .modau t

Mark Botha Apr 03, 2019

Capitec debits my account on dates that are not in my contract and then debit an unauthorized account. My contract is for the 27th but debit anything from the 24th. Who is paid before the 25th??
    Capitec is useless

• Ph
    Phumlani Feb 11, 2019

I transferred an amount of 3000 by a cellphone and then instead of 071 I pressed 061 luckily it was somenes account no from capitec...but then when I do follow up at the nearest branch they say they can't reverse my money without the permission of that person...so in all I didn't get money

• Ad
    adam nel Jan 22, 2019

Hi. I wants to complain about the bank in main street uitenhage. When we wants to deposit money in the atm doesn't work and the people from the bank says we cant deposit the money inside the bank. My question. What bank is this. Came back to me please.

JoshuaJina Jan 05, 2019

I have requested a settlement letter on my credit card. My ID No: [protected]. I need this letter urgently in order for my bond to be registred with the Deeds Office. I urgenty require this. My ref no [protected].
    I rudely delt with by your customer care rep and their Team Leader. Please could assist me urgently in this request.

Comment Guidelines